Thursday, September 30, 2010

THE AGONY OF "DANCING WITH THE STARS"......



Although I will watch anything that dances, and absolutely love SYTYCD, DWTS is just agonizing to view.   Michael Bolton, the great singer, demonstrated that he has about as much rhythm as The Situation and Brandy's legs, oh my!, Jennifer Gray's total exhaustion.......and lovably wicked Florence trying to keep up with Cloris, as though anyone over 75 could.......The show, about half of which is advertising and "countdown to who's gonna be eliminated......you'd think a sharp blade was going to drop across the losers'  sweating necks......and the other half, usually consisting of dull choreography danced by a great pro and an embarrassingly ill-prepared and  anxious "STAR", leaves me bored......I think I'll wait a few weeks until the dolts are eliminated and watch the showdown between the final 3 or 4 contestants.........No predictions!  I haven't a clue........yet...    On the other hand, if they could only dance!      Sorry Carrie Ann......

No comments: